MINNESOTA IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM
Binsfeld & Engebretson, P.A., is a Minnesota based law firm focused on providing intelligent representation to clients in a wide range of complex immigration matters. Our clients include individuals and families, as well as employers seeking U.S. immigration benefits for their employees. Our attorneys are dedicated to addressing the individual needs of each client, discovering their immigration goals and objectives and developing a case plan that aligns with those goals and objectives. We take a client-first, results-based, ethical approach to representation in all matters.
Binsfeld & Engebretson, P.A., represents clients in all areas of immigration law, including but not limited to:
- Employment Based Petitions & Visas (H-1B, PERM, National Interest Waivers)
- Family Based Petitions & Visas
- Waivers and Provisional Waivers
- Adjustment of Status Applications
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- U Visa Petitions for Certain Victims Crime
- VAWA Petitions for Certain Victims of Domestic Abuse
- Asylum Applications and other Humanitarian Relief
- Naturalization Applications
- Defense in Removal Proceedings
- Administrative Appeals and Litigation
In addition, Binsfeld & Engebretson, P.A., is dedicated to protecting the legal rights and interests of non U.S. citizens. This includes representing clients in criminal proceedings and/or advising criminal defense attorneys regarding the U.S. immigration consequences of criminal charges, pleas and convictions.
Binsfeld & Engebretson, P.A., offers a free telephone consultation. Call today at 612.339.0033 to speak with an attorney. We are conveniently located near the Immigration Service and Immigration Court in Bloomington, Minnesota. Visit our homepage and click on Contact/Map in the upper right corner for directions and a map that includes parking information.