MINNESOTA IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM
The lawyers at Binsfeld & Engebretson P.A. provide legal representation to persons and companies seeking US Immigration benefits. We are a full-service immigration law firm representing clients in all areas of immigration law:
- Employment Based Petitions & Visas – temporary and permanent
- Family Based Petitions & Visas
- Adjustment of Status Applications
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- U Visas for Crime Victims
- Asylum Applications
- Naturalization (citizenship) Applications
- Removal or Deportation Proceedings Defense
The lawyers at Binsfeld & Engebretson have experience representing clients at all stages of requesting US immigration benefits, from working with US Embassies around the world to representing clients on appeal before the US Court of Appeals. Because Immigration law is federal, our attorneys are able to represent clients nation-wide.
Attorneys at Binsfeld & Engebretson are dedicated to protecting the legal rights of non US citizens. This includes representing clients in criminal proceedings or assisting and advising criminal defense attorneys of the US Immigration law consequences of criminal charges and convictions.
Binsfeld & Engebretson’s office is conveniently located near the Immigration Service and Immigration Court in Bloomington, Minnesota.