MINNESOTA IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM
Binsfeld & Engebretson helps clients at all stages of requesting US immigration benefits, from working with US Embassies around the world to helping clients on appeal before the US Court of Appeals. Because Immigration law is federal, our attorneys are able to represent clients nation-wide.
Binsfeld & Engebretson is dedicated to protecting the legal rights of non US citizens. This includes helping clients in criminal proceedings or assisting and advising criminal defense attorneys of the US Immigration law consequences of criminal charges and convictions.
Binsfeld & Engebretson’s office is conveniently located near the Immigration Service and Immigration Court in Bloomington, Minnesota.
Binsfeld & Engebretson P.A. offers a free telephone consultation and provide legal representation to individuals and companies seeking US Immigration benefits. We are a full-service immigration law firm representing clients in all areas of immigration law:
- Employment Based Petitions & Visas – temporary and permanent
- Family Based Petitions & Visas
- Adjustment of Status Applications
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- U Visas for Crime Victims
- Asylum Applications
- Naturalization (citizenship) Applications
- Removal or Deportation Proceedings Defense